US: American Water Star expands distribution
The Las Vegas-based American Water Star has expanded its distribution network.
The company said that Quality Distribution Services Inc. (QDS) has taken on the Hawaiian Tropic brand and all of the Geyser brands to distribute to their customer base.
QDS has distribution centres in Arizona and Nevada.
"This will strengthen our distribution in Arizona and Nevada," said Roger Mohlman, CEO of American Water Star Inc. "We are very pleased to add QDS to our distribution network."
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"