US: American Water Star enters joint venture
Effective immediately, Dixie will co-pack and distribute American Water Star's entire product line, including Hawaiian Tropic and Geyser Beverages throughout Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi and the Florida panhandle.
"We were in need of a mature co-packing facility that could handle our mass merchant accounts in the Southern states. Dixie Brewing Company's owners, Joe and Kendra Bruno, have a strong commitment to quality and their hands-on production approach is a match for our products. Dixie Brewing is a well-known company founded on quality, stability and integrity and is the perfect choice for our exceptional line of beverage," said Roger Mohlman, president and CEO of American Water Star.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report