US: American Water Star completes Sunset buy
The Las Vegas-based American Water Star said it has completed its acquisition of Sunset Bottling Co.
Sunset Bottling, located in Jacksonville, has the capacity to produce up to 12 trucks of beverage per day. The acquisition was completed for cash and stock, the company said.
The terms of the acquisition were not disclosed. American Water Star acquired all of the assets of Sunset Bottling Co and no liabilities that were associated with the company.
"We are extremely excited to be a part of the American Water Star team. The products are great tasting, and their market share is growing at a rapid pace. American Water Star will use the facility in Florida to service accounts in the south-eastern United States," said Joey Oliver of Sunset Bottling Co.
"Sunset Bottling Co. is a fantastic opportunity for American Water Star. Production capacity in the Southeast will save a tremendous amount of money in transportation charges for the company. We welcome the addition of the Sunset Bottling Co. employees to our American Water Star Inc. family," said Roger Mohlman, CEO, American Water Star Inc.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends