US: American Water Star completes Sunset buy
The Las Vegas-based American Water Star said it has completed its acquisition of Sunset Bottling Co.
Sunset Bottling, located in Jacksonville, has the capacity to produce up to 12 trucks of beverage per day. The acquisition was completed for cash and stock, the company said.
The terms of the acquisition were not disclosed. American Water Star acquired all of the assets of Sunset Bottling Co and no liabilities that were associated with the company.
"We are extremely excited to be a part of the American Water Star team. The products are great tasting, and their market share is growing at a rapid pace. American Water Star will use the facility in Florida to service accounts in the south-eastern United States," said Joey Oliver of Sunset Bottling Co.
"Sunset Bottling Co. is a fantastic opportunity for American Water Star. Production capacity in the Southeast will save a tremendous amount of money in transportation charges for the company. We welcome the addition of the Sunset Bottling Co. employees to our American Water Star Inc. family," said Roger Mohlman, CEO, American Water Star Inc.
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- Japan and the global soft drinks race
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report