US: American Water Star completes Sunset buy
The Las Vegas-based American Water Star said it has completed its acquisition of Sunset Bottling Co.
Sunset Bottling, located in Jacksonville, has the capacity to produce up to 12 trucks of beverage per day. The acquisition was completed for cash and stock, the company said.
The terms of the acquisition were not disclosed. American Water Star acquired all of the assets of Sunset Bottling Co and no liabilities that were associated with the company.
"We are extremely excited to be a part of the American Water Star team. The products are great tasting, and their market share is growing at a rapid pace. American Water Star will use the facility in Florida to service accounts in the south-eastern United States," said Joey Oliver of Sunset Bottling Co.
"Sunset Bottling Co. is a fantastic opportunity for American Water Star. Production capacity in the Southeast will save a tremendous amount of money in transportation charges for the company. We welcome the addition of the Sunset Bottling Co. employees to our American Water Star Inc. family," said Roger Mohlman, CEO, American Water Star Inc.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages