US: American Water Star completes Sunset buy
The Las Vegas-based American Water Star said it has completed its acquisition of Sunset Bottling Co.
Sunset Bottling, located in Jacksonville, has the capacity to produce up to 12 trucks of beverage per day. The acquisition was completed for cash and stock, the company said.
The terms of the acquisition were not disclosed. American Water Star acquired all of the assets of Sunset Bottling Co and no liabilities that were associated with the company.
"We are extremely excited to be a part of the American Water Star team. The products are great tasting, and their market share is growing at a rapid pace. American Water Star will use the facility in Florida to service accounts in the south-eastern United States," said Joey Oliver of Sunset Bottling Co.
"Sunset Bottling Co. is a fantastic opportunity for American Water Star. Production capacity in the Southeast will save a tremendous amount of money in transportation charges for the company. We welcome the addition of the Sunset Bottling Co. employees to our American Water Star Inc. family," said Roger Mohlman, CEO, American Water Star Inc.
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- AB InBev raises SAB cash offer by GBP1 per share
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends