US: American Water Star closer to raising $8m
The US drinks bottling group American Water Star said yesterday that it has closed the second tranche of its financing to raise US$8m from a private placement. The first tranche closed in mid-February.
American Water Star intends to use the net proceeds to acquire equipment and to finance accounts receivable and inventory.
The company also announced that its SB-2 registration statement filed in connection with the financing was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on May 14, 2004.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"