US: American Beverage Association appoints directors
The American Beverage Association (ABA) has elected two members to its board of directors.
Atlantic Coca-Cola Bottling Co's president, Kirk Tyler, and Buffalo Rock Co's president and CEO, Matthew Dent, will join the board with immediate effect, the trade association said yesterday (12 May).
In addition, two previously-appointed members were elected for their first terms: Coca-Cola Refreshments' president and CEO, Steven Cahillane, and Dr Pepper Snapple Group's president of beverage concentrates & Latin America beverages, James Johnston.
"I am pleased to welcome these exceptional leaders in our industry to ABA's board of directors," said ABA's chair of the board and president of PepsiCo Foodservice, Tom Bené. "Our industry is known for its leadership in advancing solutions that work, and I look forward to the fresh perspectives of our new board members."
There are now 28 members on ABA's board.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Stagnant wine growth a concern for Constellation
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads