US: American Beverage Association appoints directors
The American Beverage Association (ABA) has elected two members to its board of directors.
Atlantic Coca-Cola Bottling Co's president, Kirk Tyler, and Buffalo Rock Co's president and CEO, Matthew Dent, will join the board with immediate effect, the trade association said yesterday (12 May).
In addition, two previously-appointed members were elected for their first terms: Coca-Cola Refreshments' president and CEO, Steven Cahillane, and Dr Pepper Snapple Group's president of beverage concentrates & Latin America beverages, James Johnston.
"I am pleased to welcome these exceptional leaders in our industry to ABA's board of directors," said ABA's chair of the board and president of PepsiCo Foodservice, Tom Bené. "Our industry is known for its leadership in advancing solutions that work, and I look forward to the fresh perspectives of our new board members."
There are now 28 members on ABA's board.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets