USA: Ambrosiawine.com Wins Web Business 50/50 Award for Online Excellence
Winetasting.com announced today the company's ultra-premium wine merchant site, Ambrosiawine.com, has been awarded the 2000 Web Business 50/50 Award. Sponsored by CIO magazine, this award program honors the top 50 Internet and top 50 intranet sites that demonstrate a keen ability to blend technology and design of their Web site with the needs of their target audience.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"