POLAND: Ambra IPO set for 2005
Ambra SA is poised to conduct its initial public offering next year. The Polish drinks company, a subsidiary of German sparkling wine producer Sektkellerei Schloss Wachenheim AG, will launch its IPO on the Warsaw Stock Exchange in 2005, Sektkellerei Schloss has said.
The company has a 25% share of its domestic wine market and a 60% share of the sparkling wine sector. Last month the company became a majority owner of Vinex Slaviantsi Poland Sp. z o.o., a Polish distributor of Bulgarian wines.
Headquartered in Warsaw, Ambra produces over 52 beverages, including sparkling wines, table wines, vermouth, cocktails and non-alcoholic sparkling juices. Its flagship product is Dorato sparkling wine
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range