BRAZIL: AmBev Releases Second Quarter 2000 Results
Companhia de Bebidas das Americas -- AmBev, today announced its Brazilian corporate law financial statements for the three months ended June 30, 2000. AmBev is a holding company currently comprised of Companhia Antarctica Paulista -- a wholly owned subsidiary -- and Companhia Cervejaria Brahma, of which AmBev owns 55.1% of the common shares and 21.2% of total capital. AmBev fully consolidated Companhia Cervejaria Brahma since it holds shareholding control of the company. The portion of Brahma not currently owned by AmBev is removed through the minority interest line.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Global water targets risk hiding local concerns
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends