BRAZIL: AmBev Releases Second Quarter 2000 Results
Companhia de Bebidas das Americas -- AmBev, today announced its Brazilian corporate law financial statements for the three months ended June 30, 2000. AmBev is a holding company currently comprised of Companhia Antarctica Paulista -- a wholly owned subsidiary -- and Companhia Cervejaria Brahma, of which AmBev owns 55.1% of the common shares and 21.2% of total capital. AmBev fully consolidated Companhia Cervejaria Brahma since it holds shareholding control of the company. The portion of Brahma not currently owned by AmBev is removed through the minority interest line.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Asahi Group lifts 2016 sales, profits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends