BRAZIL: AmBev Releases Second Quarter 2000 Results
Companhia de Bebidas das Americas -- AmBev, today announced its Brazilian corporate law financial statements for the three months ended June 30, 2000. AmBev is a holding company currently comprised of Companhia Antarctica Paulista -- a wholly owned subsidiary -- and Companhia Cervejaria Brahma, of which AmBev owns 55.1% of the common shares and 21.2% of total capital. AmBev fully consolidated Companhia Cervejaria Brahma since it holds shareholding control of the company. The portion of Brahma not currently owned by AmBev is removed through the minority interest line.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- Spirits volumes slide in Global Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages