BRAZIL: AmBev Makes a Public Offering to Cancel Polar And Nordeste Registration as Public Held Companies
COMPANHIA DE BEBIDAS DAS AMERICAS -- AMBEV (``AmBev''), indirect holding company of INDUSTRIA DE BEBIDAS ANTARCTICA -- POLAR S.A. (``Polar'') and INDUSTRIA DE BEBIDAS ANTARCTICA NORTE- NORDESTE S.A. (``Nordeste'') herein informs that a public offering will be made, the purpose of which will be the cancellation of the registration of the above mentioned companies as publicly-held companies under CVM Instruction No 229/99.Such offering, to be submitted to approval by the Comissao de Valores Mobiliarios -- CVM (the Brazilian Securities and Exchange Commission) will be made for a price of R$2.22 per share of common stock and R$2.65 per share of preferred stock of Polar, and R$ 214.51 per lot of 1,000 shares of common stock and R$ 242.13 per lot of 1,000 shares of preferred stock of Nordeste.The effectiveness of the offering shall not depend on the achievement of the minimum levels of acceptance required for both companies to go private.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport