BRAZIL: AmBev first quarter EBITDA up 14.2%
The giant Latin American brewing and soft drinks group, AmBev, reported first quarter earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) of BR513.9m ($214.1m), a 14.2% increase on last year, in spite of sluggish market conditions in the key Brazilian market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- just The Preview - Constellation Brands' Q2 & H1
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours