BRAZIL: AmBev clinches rights to Gatorade
AmBev, the Brazilian drinks giant and world's fourth largest brewer, has grabbed the rights to produce and distribute Pepsi's recently acquired sports drink Gatorade, in the Brazilian market. The deal, which begins in January next year and is valid for 20 years (ending 2017), is an extension of AmBev's current franchise agreement with Pepsi, signed in 1997, to produce and distribute Pepsi products in Brazil.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board