BRAZIL: AmBev clinches rights to Gatorade
AmBev, the Brazilian drinks giant and world's fourth largest brewer, has grabbed the rights to produce and distribute Pepsi's recently acquired sports drink Gatorade, in the Brazilian market. The deal, which begins in January next year and is valid for 20 years (ending 2017), is an extension of AmBev's current franchise agreement with Pepsi, signed in 1997, to produce and distribute Pepsi products in Brazil.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Bacardi announces CFO switch