BRAZIL: Research - Brazilian drinks: AmBev bubbling up with the beer
Despite the weakness of the Brazilian economy, the drinks market is going strong. Beer and soft drinks manufacturer, AmBev, posted a Q3 net profit of $92 million and still seems to have a solid cash flow. It looks like this is going to continue, with the volume of beer drunk in Brazil set to near nine billion liters by 2005. With nearly 70% of the Brazilian beer market in its grasp, AmBev is in the best seat to benefit.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite