BRAZIL: Research - Brazilian drinks: AmBev bubbling up with the beer
Despite the weakness of the Brazilian economy, the drinks market is going strong. Beer and soft drinks manufacturer, AmBev, posted a Q3 net profit of $92 million and still seems to have a solid cash flow. It looks like this is going to continue, with the volume of beer drunk in Brazil set to near nine billion liters by 2005. With nearly 70% of the Brazilian beer market in its grasp, AmBev is in the best seat to benefit.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban