BRAZIL: AmBev Announces the Completion of the Combination of Brahma and Antarctica
Companhia de Bebidas das Americas, AmBev, today announced that the final legal step in the combination of Companhia Cervejaria Brahma and Companhia Antarctica Paulista - Industria Brasileira de Bebidas e Conexos has been completed. At meetings of AmBev's and Brahma's shareholders held yesterday, the exchange of all outstanding shares of Brahma for shares of AmBev was approved and, therefore, Brahma has become a wholly owned subsidiary of AmBev. Antarctica became a wholly owned AmBev subsidiary in September 1999.AmBev's American depositary shares began trading on the New York Stock Exchange today. Shares of AmBev have been traded on the Sao Paulo Stock Exchange since September 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report