BRAZIL: AmBev Announces Shareholders Meeting to Vote Financial Statement And Capital Decrease
Companhia de Bebidas das Americas -- AmBev, today announced that it has summoned an extraordinary shareholders meeting, to be held on September 22, 2000, to consider the approval on the extraordinary financial statement and decrease in paid-in capital in the amount of R$324 million.The purpose of the capital decrease is to absorb the loss of R$232 million registered in the first seven months of 2000 and transfer interest on own capital of R$92 million AmBev to be received from its subsidiary, Companhia Cervejaria Brahma, to its shareholders. The distribution of capital will be R$11,9170 per lot of 1,000 ordinary and preferred shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research