BRAZIL: AmBev Announces Shareholders Meeting to Vote Financial Statement And Capital Decrease
Companhia de Bebidas das Americas -- AmBev, today announced that it has summoned an extraordinary shareholders meeting, to be held on September 22, 2000, to consider the approval on the extraordinary financial statement and decrease in paid-in capital in the amount of R$324 million.The purpose of the capital decrease is to absorb the loss of R$232 million registered in the first seven months of 2000 and transfer interest on own capital of R$92 million AmBev to be received from its subsidiary, Companhia Cervejaria Brahma, to its shareholders. The distribution of capital will be R$11,9170 per lot of 1,000 ordinary and preferred shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research