BRAZIL: AmBev Announces Shareholders Meeting to Vote Financial Statement And Capital Decrease
Companhia de Bebidas das Americas -- AmBev, today announced that it has summoned an extraordinary shareholders meeting, to be held on September 22, 2000, to consider the approval on the extraordinary financial statement and decrease in paid-in capital in the amount of R$324 million.The purpose of the capital decrease is to absorb the loss of R$232 million registered in the first seven months of 2000 and transfer interest on own capital of R$92 million AmBev to be received from its subsidiary, Companhia Cervejaria Brahma, to its shareholders. The distribution of capital will be R$11,9170 per lot of 1,000 ordinary and preferred shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research