BRAZIL: AmBev Announces Shareholders Meeting to Vote Financial Statement And Capital Decrease
Companhia de Bebidas das Americas -- AmBev, today announced that it has summoned an extraordinary shareholders meeting, to be held on September 22, 2000, to consider the approval on the extraordinary financial statement and decrease in paid-in capital in the amount of R$324 million.The purpose of the capital decrease is to absorb the loss of R$232 million registered in the first seven months of 2000 and transfer interest on own capital of R$92 million AmBev to be received from its subsidiary, Companhia Cervejaria Brahma, to its shareholders. The distribution of capital will be R$11,9170 per lot of 1,000 ordinary and preferred shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director