BRAZIL: AmBev announces share buyback scheme
The leading Brazilian drinks group, Companhia de Bebidas das Americas SA (AmBev), has announced a R$200m ($71.68m) share buyback programme to run over a 90-day period. AmBev said it could buy back up to 307.8m voting shares, or 1.97 billion non-voting shares, representing 8.3% and 9.1% of preferred and ordinary shares currently in issue.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO