AUSTRALIA: Amatil sells PET division to Visy
The Australian soft drinks group, Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA), has sold its PET bottle-making facilities in Australia and New Zealand to Visy Industries for A$157m. Under the terms of the deal, Visy will continue to supply CCA's PET bottle needs in Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and Fiji on a long-term basis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss