AUSTRALIA: Amatil sales up in first quarter
Australian soft drinks group, Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd, reported first quarter sales of A811.1m, up 1.9% from the first quarter of last year. The company, which is 35%-owned by Coca-Cola, said profit growth for the 2002 calendar year would be towards the upper end of its forecast range of 10% to 15%, in spite of "very difficult" conditions in Indonesia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport