NORDICS: Altia overhauls Chill Out wine box
The box includes a rip tape for easy recycling
Altia has upgraded the packaging on its Chill Out wine range to make it easier to recycle.
The range now includes a rip tape that allows the consumers to break down the bag-in-box wine and separate out its parts, Finland-based Altia said today (23 May). The redesign also gives more visibility to the different wine types on the front of the packaging.
Chill Out is Altia's best selling wine range and last year sold 7.5m litres in the Nordics.
This week, it emerged that the Finnish Government is considering selling state-owned Altia to raise funds and reduce debt.
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits