GERMANY: Altenburger - New Year, new beer
Altenburger Brauerei is to see in the New Year with a new beer. The German brewer announced yesterday that Altenburger Lager will launch on 1 January.
The new beer will replace Urtyp Hell, which was introduced to the German market 130 years ago. With Altenburger Lager, the brewery expects to attract new customers and expand its domestic market share.
No other details were made available.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- A step forward in alcohol research? ISFAR 191
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages