UK: Alsace reinforces link with Asian cuisine
The Alsace Wines Council (CIVA) has launched a fresh UK marketing campaign for the region's wines.
The promotion, drawn up by the CIVA and French wine marketers Sopexa, builds on the campaign of the last three years that pushed the link between Alsace wines and Asian cuisine.
However, a Sopexa spokesperson told just-drinks today (28 June) that the latest effort was a "more generic" campaign, promoting Alsace wines with all types of dishes from the continent, rather than just Indian or Chinese food.
The refreshed visuals feature popular Asian dishes alongside the flute-shaped Alsace bottle, driven by a simple headline: "Eat Asian. Drink Alsace."
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends