UK: Alsace reinforces link with Asian cuisine
The Alsace Wines Council (CIVA) has launched a fresh UK marketing campaign for the region's wines.
The promotion, drawn up by the CIVA and French wine marketers Sopexa, builds on the campaign of the last three years that pushed the link between Alsace wines and Asian cuisine.
However, a Sopexa spokesperson told just-drinks today (28 June) that the latest effort was a "more generic" campaign, promoting Alsace wines with all types of dishes from the continent, rather than just Indian or Chinese food.
The refreshed visuals feature popular Asian dishes alongside the flute-shaped Alsace bottle, driven by a simple headline: "Eat Asian. Drink Alsace."
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets