UK: Alsace reinforces link with Asian cuisine
The Alsace Wines Council (CIVA) has launched a fresh UK marketing campaign for the region's wines.
The promotion, drawn up by the CIVA and French wine marketers Sopexa, builds on the campaign of the last three years that pushed the link between Alsace wines and Asian cuisine.
However, a Sopexa spokesperson told just-drinks today (28 June) that the latest effort was a "more generic" campaign, promoting Alsace wines with all types of dishes from the continent, rather than just Indian or Chinese food.
The refreshed visuals feature popular Asian dishes alongside the flute-shaped Alsace bottle, driven by a simple headline: "Eat Asian. Drink Alsace."
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- just Five Years Ago - The Birth of Accolade Wines
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Beam Suntory appoints chief HR officer
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research