UK: Alsace reinforces link with Asian cuisine
The Alsace Wines Council (CIVA) has launched a fresh UK marketing campaign for the region's wines.
The promotion, drawn up by the CIVA and French wine marketers Sopexa, builds on the campaign of the last three years that pushed the link between Alsace wines and Asian cuisine.
However, a Sopexa spokesperson told just-drinks today (28 June) that the latest effort was a "more generic" campaign, promoting Alsace wines with all types of dishes from the continent, rather than just Indian or Chinese food.
The refreshed visuals feature popular Asian dishes alongside the flute-shaped Alsace bottle, driven by a simple headline: "Eat Asian. Drink Alsace."
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research