USA: Aloe Splash Introduces a Healthy Soft Drink
Aloe Splash Inc. introduces a brand new beverage sure to get the attention of soft drink, sports drink and new age beverage customers. Aloe Splash is now on supermarket shelves in Arizona and will soon be available in several western states. Promoted as "The Healthy Soft Drink," Aloe Splash is a natural fruit-flavored beverage with 10 percent aloe vera juice, vitamin C, and is sweetened with a blend of sucralose (SPLENDA®) and fructose. The result is a smooth, light soft drink with only 20 calories per eight-ounce serving. It comes in a unique custom 20-ounce PET bottle with a large 38mm opening and handy sports cap. Competitively priced and positioned in the new-age beverage category, Aloe Splash is sure to be the one to watch. Aloe Splash beverages received rave reviews in the latest beverage review by renowned BevNET! A popular resource for those interested in all types of drinks, the BevNET! awarded high ratings to all four Aloe Splash flavors. "In the beverage business, it is like winning the Oscar for Best Picture," said Steve Dymand, Aloe Splash Inc. president and the man responsible for the new low-calorie drink. "There are over 900 beverages evaluated and rated on the BevNET! and we are delighted with the high rankings." The BevNET! can be found at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits