UK: ALMR appoints new chief executive
UK trade body the Association of Licensed Multiple Retailers (ALMR) has appointed a new chief executive.
David McHattie will succeed outgoing CEO Nick Bish at its AGM next month, the group, which primarily represents small UK pub and bar operators, announced today (11 April). McHattie has served as CEO of the National Skills Academy for Hospitality and worked for Fuller Smith & Turner and Mitchells & Butlers.
Bish, who helped establish the ALMR 21 years ago, said: “David brings with him the vital skills and expertise to ensure that ALMR remains indispensable to our industry and I look forward to supporting him in his new role.” Bish will continue to work with the ALMR as a part-time board member.
Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd is focused on strengthening consumer awareness of its sustainable recycling efforts, as well as its product choice, in the forecast period. The company has invested heavily i...
The world’s fourth largest brewer, Carlsberg is working to reduce its reliance on struggling European markets. This profile considers the company’s decision to focus on emerging Asian markets and anal...
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Newcastle Brown Ale to lose caramel colouring
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review