UK: ALMR appoints new chief executive
UK trade body the Association of Licensed Multiple Retailers (ALMR) has appointed a new chief executive.
David McHattie will succeed outgoing CEO Nick Bish at its AGM next month, the group, which primarily represents small UK pub and bar operators, announced today (11 April). McHattie has served as CEO of the National Skills Academy for Hospitality and worked for Fuller Smith & Turner and Mitchells & Butlers.
Bish, who helped establish the ALMR 21 years ago, said: “David brings with him the vital skills and expertise to ensure that ALMR remains indispensable to our industry and I look forward to supporting him in his new role.” Bish will continue to work with the ALMR as a part-time board member.
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Inver House Distillers posts FY profits leap
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research