USA: Almaden Unveils Easier Box Wine Usage on Website
Canandaigua Wine Company's Almaden box wine continues its history of innovation and success, breaking new ground in consumer-friendly packaging. Experiencing a 42% growth rate between 1998-1999, Almaden earned a top spot in Impact's "Hot Brand" Awards for 1999. * A majority of the growth can be attributed to Almaden's introduction of the patented Twist N Serve Spout, an innovative spout that eliminates dripping and makes pouring easier for the consumer, marking the first wine delivery system change for the segment in 17 years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Analysts upbeat on Pernod Ricard's US success
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Bacardi rolls out new Oakheart rum packs to US
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends