UK: Allied's UK boss to head up Spanish team
Allied Domecq's UK boss, Chris Heath, has been moved to head up the company's largest market, after accepting the position as managing director for Allied Domecq Spain. "To take immediate effect, Heath's appointment recognises the outstanding leadership role he has played during his three-year tenure in the UK. During this period the UK business has delivered excellent results, enhanced its core business competencies and introduced new expertise, particularly in the areas of consumer marketing and innovation," said Allied in a statement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery