UK: Allied UK expands marketing team
Allied Domecq Spirits and Wine (UK) (ADUK) has expanded its marketing team with the appointment of Mark Wallace as senior brand manager, Champagnes and wines, and Lucy Sewell as brand manager for Cinzano. Wallace has spent four years at Holsten UK where he was senior brand manager for Holsten Draught Lager. His responsibilities included web strategy development, incorporating Holsten's first internet site and e-commerce.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory