UK: Allied to launch Tia Maria RTD in UK and US
After the success of its Kahlua RTD brands, Allied Domecq is developing a new Tia Maria pre-mixer for the US and UK markets. Sources close the company told just-drinks.com that the yet unnamed brand hopes to consolidate the impressive growth Tia Maria has seen in the on-trade sector. According to AC Nielsen, the coffee liqueur brand saw an 8.5% growth in the UK on-trade (MAT Nov-Dec) and now holds an overall 11% market share in the UK on-trade - second behind UDV's Baileys in the liqueur sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- US craft spirits could be as big as craft beer
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends