UK: Allied to launch Tia Maria RTD in UK and US
After the success of its Kahlua RTD brands, Allied Domecq is developing a new Tia Maria pre-mixer for the US and UK markets. Sources close the company told just-drinks.com that the yet unnamed brand hopes to consolidate the impressive growth Tia Maria has seen in the on-trade sector. According to AC Nielsen, the coffee liqueur brand saw an 8.5% growth in the UK on-trade (MAT Nov-Dec) and now holds an overall 11% market share in the UK on-trade - second behind UDV's Baileys in the liqueur sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire