US: Allied to launch premixed Sauza margaritas
The Allied Domecq brand Sauza Tequila is to lauch two ready-to-drink, pre-mixed cocktails - Sauza Premium Original Margaritas and Sauza Premium Strawberry Margaritas in the US this summer. The drinks will be available in 1.75L size PET bottles. Jose Chacon, senior brand manager said: "Sauza drinkers want a fast, convenient way to kick start their high energy, let-loose parties, but don't want to compromise with low-end margarita mixes. The arrival of two ready-to-drink Sauza Premium Margaritas, in original and strawberry flavours, offers consumers both convenience and quality.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Alcohol brands and the 'better-for-you' trend
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Diageo unveils new Bundaberg Rum packaging
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends