US: Allied to launch premixed Sauza margaritas
The Allied Domecq brand Sauza Tequila is to lauch two ready-to-drink, pre-mixed cocktails - Sauza Premium Original Margaritas and Sauza Premium Strawberry Margaritas in the US this summer. The drinks will be available in 1.75L size PET bottles. Jose Chacon, senior brand manager said: "Sauza drinkers want a fast, convenient way to kick start their high energy, let-loose parties, but don't want to compromise with low-end margarita mixes. The arrival of two ready-to-drink Sauza Premium Margaritas, in original and strawberry flavours, offers consumers both convenience and quality.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Johnnie Walker Bourbon Cask & Rye Finish - NPD
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report