US: Allied to launch premixed Sauza margaritas
The Allied Domecq brand Sauza Tequila is to lauch two ready-to-drink, pre-mixed cocktails - Sauza Premium Original Margaritas and Sauza Premium Strawberry Margaritas in the US this summer. The drinks will be available in 1.75L size PET bottles. Jose Chacon, senior brand manager said: "Sauza drinkers want a fast, convenient way to kick start their high energy, let-loose parties, but don't want to compromise with low-end margarita mixes. The arrival of two ready-to-drink Sauza Premium Margaritas, in original and strawberry flavours, offers consumers both convenience and quality.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends