US: Allied Domecq unveils next phase of US "move-to market" strategy
Allied Domecq has moved into the next phase of recently unveiled US distribution changes or "Move-to-Market" strategy by announcing several key management appointments to the company's three business units and corporate group. Tom Wilen, Allied Domecq Spirits North America president said: "The 'Move-To-Market' plan was specifically designed to allocate resources closer to the marketplace, increase sales coverage and capitalise on the strength of our leading brands portfolio, including the recently acquired Stolichnaya vodka and Malibu flavoured rum."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO