US: Allied Domecq takes ownership of Mumm Cuvee Napa
The Napa Valley sparkling wine producer officially became part of Allied Domecq in May 2002, after it was purchased from Diageo PLC along with the sale of Malibu Rum.
Included in the acquisition was control of a long-term vineyard lease on the premium 112-acre "Devaux Vineyard" in Carneros. With production at about 200,000 cases annually, Mumm Cuvée Napa is a California sparkling wine producer with products priced in the $15 to $50 range including its Brut Prestige, Blanc de Blancs, Blanc de Noirs, Vintage Reserve, 21st Century Cuvée and DVX, a vintage dated prestige cuvée sparkling wine.
Diageo is looking to change the image of one of its flagship brands in Colombia....
The US consumer goods group Fortune Brands has confirmed it is in talks about launching a joint bid with Pernod Ricard for Allied Domecq....
Diageo is to launch a new global advertising campaign for Smirnoff Ice. The first ad in the global campaign, 'Garden', launches in Great Britain on April 11th on terrestrial and satellite TV. ...
Fideuram Wargny has upgraded its rating of Pernod Ricard to 'buy' from 'hold'. Its analysts argue that the merger talks with Allied Domecq is a catalyst for share growth....
Diageo has completed another share buyback transaction....
Fortune Brands has started making moves to acquire in the European drinks industry, according to press reports....
E&J Gallo has announced a number of appointments within its European division....
Diageo's Smirnoff Signatures line of premixed cocktails is now available nationwide in the US....
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review