UK: Allied Domecq takes lead on social responsibility
Spirits group, Allied Domecq, is taking the unilateral step of introducing responsible drinking messages on its advertisements. The move is designed to stave off criticism from public health and medical professionals and lobby groups and take a lead for the drinks industry as a whole. The global policy has been devised by Allied Domecq's chief marketing officer, Kim Manley, along with chief executive Philip Bowman. Bowman was chairman of European drinks industry's social aspects organisation, The Amsterdam Group, for the last two years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report