US: Allied Domecq signs exclusive distribution agreement in Illinois
The world's second largest wine and spirits group Allied Domecq has said that its North American division has renewed its exclusive distribution agreement with the Illinois-based wine and spirit wholesaler Judge & Dolph, Ltd. The long-term contract includes a dedicated sales division and exclusive distribution rights of the Allied Domecq broad portfolio of spirits and wine brands in the state of Illinois. Judge & Dolph will distribute Allied Domecq's leading brands such, as Kahlúa, Stolichnaya Vodkas, Sauza Tequilas, Beefeater, Malibu flavored rum, Canadian Club, Courvoisier, Maker's Mark, Midori, Hiram Walker Liqueurs, Buena Vista, William Hill Wines, Clos Du Bois and Atlas Peak.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends