US: Allied Domecq signs exclusive distribution agreement in Illinois
The world's second largest wine and spirits group Allied Domecq has said that its North American division has renewed its exclusive distribution agreement with the Illinois-based wine and spirit wholesaler Judge & Dolph, Ltd. The long-term contract includes a dedicated sales division and exclusive distribution rights of the Allied Domecq broad portfolio of spirits and wine brands in the state of Illinois. Judge & Dolph will distribute Allied Domecq's leading brands such, as Kahlúa, Stolichnaya Vodkas, Sauza Tequilas, Beefeater, Malibu flavored rum, Canadian Club, Courvoisier, Maker's Mark, Midori, Hiram Walker Liqueurs, Buena Vista, William Hill Wines, Clos Du Bois and Atlas Peak.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report