US: Allied Domecq signs exclusive distribution agreement in Illinois
The world's second largest wine and spirits group Allied Domecq has said that its North American division has renewed its exclusive distribution agreement with the Illinois-based wine and spirit wholesaler Judge & Dolph, Ltd. The long-term contract includes a dedicated sales division and exclusive distribution rights of the Allied Domecq broad portfolio of spirits and wine brands in the state of Illinois. Judge & Dolph will distribute Allied Domecq's leading brands such, as Kahlúa, Stolichnaya Vodkas, Sauza Tequilas, Beefeater, Malibu flavored rum, Canadian Club, Courvoisier, Maker's Mark, Midori, Hiram Walker Liqueurs, Buena Vista, William Hill Wines, Clos Du Bois and Atlas Peak.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director