US: Allied Domecq signs exclusive distribution agreement in Illinois
The world's second largest wine and spirits group Allied Domecq has said that its North American division has renewed its exclusive distribution agreement with the Illinois-based wine and spirit wholesaler Judge & Dolph, Ltd. The long-term contract includes a dedicated sales division and exclusive distribution rights of the Allied Domecq broad portfolio of spirits and wine brands in the state of Illinois. Judge & Dolph will distribute Allied Domecq's leading brands such, as Kahlúa, Stolichnaya Vodkas, Sauza Tequilas, Beefeater, Malibu flavored rum, Canadian Club, Courvoisier, Maker's Mark, Midori, Hiram Walker Liqueurs, Buena Vista, William Hill Wines, Clos Du Bois and Atlas Peak.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research