UK: Allied Domecq sees year trading in line
Allied Domecq, the world's second-largest spirits group, said today it continues to build on the progress made in the first half of the year. The company also said that trading for the Group in the year will be in line with expectations. In a statement the company said: "We have continued to invest strongly behind our brands and in consumer-led innovation with the launch of a major new marketing campaign for Ballantine's, a new cream liqueur extension, Tia Lusso, and a range of ready-to-drink products."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Select