UK: Allied Domecq reintroduces its wine division at LIWSF 2001
Allied Domecq will use this year's London International Wine & Spirits Fair (LIWSF) in May to introduce its new, enhanced super-premium wine division which now includes the G.H. Mumm and Perrier-Jouët Champagne brands. These two brands have added what Peter Ayling, Allied Domecq's business development director, calls "critical mass" to an ADSW portfolio which includes premium and super-premium wines from California, Spain and Argentina.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head