UK: Allied Domecq reintroduces its wine division at LIWSF 2001
Allied Domecq will use this year's London International Wine & Spirits Fair (LIWSF) in May to introduce its new, enhanced super-premium wine division which now includes the G.H. Mumm and Perrier-Jouët Champagne brands. These two brands have added what Peter Ayling, Allied Domecq's business development director, calls "critical mass" to an ADSW portfolio which includes premium and super-premium wines from California, Spain and Argentina.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"