US: Allied Domecq Launches $30 Million Stoli Ad Campaign
By Anne Brockhoff Allied Domecq has launched a US$30m advertising campaign for Stolichnaya vodka in its first major marketing effort since taking over US distribution of the brand more than a year ago. BBDO Chicago created the ads, which feature origami butterflies, eagles and frogs crafted from Stoli labels and the message "see what unfolds."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down