UK: Allied Domecq appoints UK managing director
The world's second largest wine and spirits group Allied Domecq has appointed Alison Levett, formerly of Campbell Soup, as managing director for its UK division, Allied Domecq Spirits & Wines (UK) (ADUK). Levett joined ADUK on the 6th January 2003 from the Campbell Soup Company where she was managing director of the UK operation. She succeeds Chris Heath at ADUK who was recently appointed managing director of the Group's Spanish business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne