UK: Allied appoints UDV man to spirits and wine board
Allied Domecq announced yesterday that Kim Manley, the president of the Smirnoff company since 1998, has been appointed to the board of Allied Domecq Spirits and Wine as chief marketing officer.Before his position with Sirnoff, part of Allied's great rival Diageo, Manley was marketing director of UDV Australia for three years, following a multinational career in sales and marketing for fashion, textiles and electronic busineses.Philip Bowman, chief executive of Allied Domecq said: "We are delighted to welcome Kim to our team. He brings a proven record of success in product innovation and marketing premium brands. His input will further strengthen our successful strategy fo improving the performance of our international spirits and wine business."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Diageo lines up 2017 Johnnie Walker expressions
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends