UK: Allied appoints JF Hillebrand as sole shipper
Allied Domecq PLC has appointed JF Hillebrand as the sole provider of global shipping services for the company's cased spirits and wine business with effect from 1 March 2003. The move follows an in-depth evaluation by Allied of its global shipping set-up. Allied Distillers, the Dumbarton-based production arm of Allied Domecq, has also appointed JF Hillebrand Scotland to handle its shipping requirements thereby incorporating volumes with those of all other Allied Domecq operating units, who have been using the JF Hillebrand Group over the last 18 months. The contract between Allied Domecq PLC and JF Hillebrand has been extended for a further two years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range