UK: Allied appoints JF Hillebrand as sole shipper
Allied Domecq PLC has appointed JF Hillebrand as the sole provider of global shipping services for the company's cased spirits and wine business with effect from 1 March 2003. The move follows an in-depth evaluation by Allied of its global shipping set-up. Allied Distillers, the Dumbarton-based production arm of Allied Domecq, has also appointed JF Hillebrand Scotland to handle its shipping requirements thereby incorporating volumes with those of all other Allied Domecq operating units, who have been using the JF Hillebrand Group over the last 18 months. The contract between Allied Domecq PLC and JF Hillebrand has been extended for a further two years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits