UK: Allied appoints brand manager for Courvoisier and Cinzano
Allied Domecq Spirits & Wine (UK) has announced the appointment of Lisa Smith as senior brand manager for Courvoisier and Cinzano. Reporting to Stephanie Rutherford brand director for Cognac and fortified brands, Smith's experience includes national account sales with Courage during the period when Fosters Ice was first introduced into the UK and senior brand management with First Drinks Brands Ltd, where she managed the UK marketing for speciality drinks Campari and Taboo.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits