US: Allied adds Gary Farrell to wine portfolio
Allied Domecq added Gary Farrell Vineyards & Winery to its California portfolio, which already includes labels like Clos du Bois and Atlas Peak Vineyards, for an undisclosed sum. The winery, which produces about 16,000 cases annually, is based in Sonoma County's Russian River Valley and specializes in premium Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director