USA: AlliantLink.com Adds eSkye.com Beverage Alcohol Procurement to its On-Line Shopping Mall
AlliantLink.com, Inc., the Web-based order-entry and service delivery company of Alliant Exchange, Inc., announced today an agreement with eSkye.com to add its beverage alcohol procurement capabilities to the AlliantLink.com(TM) Shopping Mall. The agreement means that customers of AlliantLink.com, initially in selected markets and later nationwide, will be able to order beer, wine and spirits on line beginning in late October. "Our intent is to be the one-stop provider for the full range of procurement and business management needs of our customers," said Barbara Moss, senior vice president and chief operating officer of AlliantLink.com. "eSkye.com has developed an on-line beverage alcohol solution that will offer our customers the selection, pricing and delivery reliability that they deserve and expect from our e-commerce operations." "This is a tremendous opportunity for eSkye.com to extend its groundbreaking beverage alcohol ordering solutions and information exchange to AlliantLink.com's growing customer base," said J. Smoke Wallin, co-founder and CEO of eSkye.com. "We're pleased to make our service offering available to AlliantLink.com's customers in the hotel, restaurant, healthcare and other food service industries." Under terms of the agreement, AlliantLink.com customers will access eSkye.com through the AlliantLink.com Shopping Mall. Orders will be delivered by independent liquor distributors in each market, not by AlliantLink.com or Alliant Foodservice, Inc. All sales are strictly governed by the laws and restrictions of each state.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer