USA: AlliantLink.com Adds eSkye.com Beverage Alcohol Procurement to its On-Line Shopping Mall
AlliantLink.com, Inc., the Web-based order-entry and service delivery company of Alliant Exchange, Inc., announced today an agreement with eSkye.com to add its beverage alcohol procurement capabilities to the AlliantLink.com(TM) Shopping Mall. The agreement means that customers of AlliantLink.com, initially in selected markets and later nationwide, will be able to order beer, wine and spirits on line beginning in late October. "Our intent is to be the one-stop provider for the full range of procurement and business management needs of our customers," said Barbara Moss, senior vice president and chief operating officer of AlliantLink.com. "eSkye.com has developed an on-line beverage alcohol solution that will offer our customers the selection, pricing and delivery reliability that they deserve and expect from our e-commerce operations." "This is a tremendous opportunity for eSkye.com to extend its groundbreaking beverage alcohol ordering solutions and information exchange to AlliantLink.com's growing customer base," said J. Smoke Wallin, co-founder and CEO of eSkye.com. "We're pleased to make our service offering available to AlliantLink.com's customers in the hotel, restaurant, healthcare and other food service industries." Under terms of the agreement, AlliantLink.com customers will access eSkye.com through the AlliantLink.com Shopping Mall. Orders will be delivered by independent liquor distributors in each market, not by AlliantLink.com or Alliant Foodservice, Inc. All sales are strictly governed by the laws and restrictions of each state.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends