NEW ZEALAND: All that glows is Export Gold
Export Gold, a Kiwi staple at cricket grounds across the country during the summer months, will now be served in longneck bottles with a fluorescent label.
The new label is to stand out in dark nightclubs and the company hopes the trendy new look will make it the choice of clubbers and a fashion accessory for young drinkers.
DB says the long curves and embossed X logo will be eye-catching.
"We researched the longneck extensively among Export Gold drinkers and the results overwhelmingly show that they love it," said senior brand manager Ron Curteis.
"In a beer market where uniformity seems to be the norm, we've created a longneck bottle that stands apart from the rest."
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research