FRANCE: Alizé to push Kobrand wine stable
Alizé International is to represent Kobrand's wine portfolio in all international markets outside of North America.
The initial priority for Alizé International will be Kobrand's Californian wines such as Joseph Phelps, St. Francis, Cakebread and Benziger.
"We do not expect to have to fight our way in with such first-class wines," said Alizé International managing director Lewis Johnstone. "We should be able to have to have sensible conversations with retailers in terms of margin requirements."
Alizé International was set up in 2000 by the joint owners of Alizé liqueur, Kobrand and L&L Cognac, to market Alizé liqueur outside of North America.
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview