LITHUANIA: Alita H1 earnings slide
Alita has reported a drop in net profits for the first six months of the year.
The Lithuanian wine and spirits company reported today (20 August) that consolidated net profit for the first half of 2007 hit LTL3.99m (US$1.56m), a 12.4% fall from the corresponding period last year.
The company said that interim sales rose by 32.7% this year and has predicted that its full-year consolidated net profit may decline by 23.8% compared to the same time last year.
Sales of the group, including wine producer Anyksciu Vynas, are forecast to grow by 5.9%, to LTL152m in 2007, said the company.
Earlier this year, Alita acquired the distribution and wholesale company Daivalda, securing the assets of the beer maker Vilkmerges Alus.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets