US: Alice White launches TV ads
Constellation Brands will this summer launch a national television advertising campaign for Alice White as part of its US$11m investment in the Australian wine brand.
"This is a major investment and initiative for our company and one that we believe will take Alice White to the next level, said Gary Glass, vice president of marketing for Constellation's Canandaigua Wine Company, which imports the label.
The ads will feature a "Down Under" theme and appear on 15 national cable channels between the last week of August and the end of November. Spot advertising will air in select markets on ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX affiliates for four weeks.
The campaign was created by M L Rogers Agency in New York. Round 2 of Los Angeles handled the media buy.
A consortium led by Constellation Brands has made a tentative approach for Allied Domecq....
The Board of Directors of Constellation Brands, Inc. has declared a quarterly dividend on the company's 5.75% Series A Mandatory Convertible Preferred Stock, payable on 1 June, to shareholders of reco...
Constellation is expected to launch a counter-bid for Allied Domecq by the end of this month, according to press reports....
The Hardy Wine Company has posted a record grape harvest....
Constellation Brands is to launch a new Australian wine brand onto the US market through its North Lake Wines. The wine will be called Kelly's Revenge....
A host of drinks companies spent the weekend mulling over whether to launch counter-bids for Allied Domecq, according to press reports over the last few days....
This weekend's press reports have thrown up two other interested parties in the potential Allied Domecq carve-up....
Constellation Brands is interested in some of Allied Domecq's spirits brands, according to reports today (15 April)....
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign