US: Alebrand Spirits Company teams up with Enrique Iglesias for Atlantico
Click through to see Enrique Iglesias doing his thing for Atlantico rum
Alebrand Spirits Company has secured a partnership with singer Enrique Iglesias to help promote its Atlantico rum brand in the US.
The Miami-based company confirmed earlier this week that Iglesias has taken up a position as “part of the partnership group that makes up the company”. Specific details of how the tie-up is constructed were not divulged.
Iglesias will be the face of the 'Discover your Atlantico' campaign in the US, which will include POS, print, out-of-home and digital. Atlantico rum will also play a “prominent part” in his sold out Euphoria tour.
Atlantico was launched three years ago and is now available in the Dominican Republic, El Salvador, the UK, France, Czech and the US. A 75cl bottle in the US has a suggested retail price of $35.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future