LATVIA: Aldaris to produce Baltika brands
Latvia's biggest brewer Aldaris is to produce two brands belonging to the leading Russian brewer Baltika, after the two brewers agreed a deal announced yesterday.
Aldaris will begin production of the Baltika brands in May. The Latvian brewer will have the exclusive right to sell the two brands in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia, and will also be the sole distributor of other Baltika brands in Latvia.
Both companies are controlled by Baltic Beverages Holding (BBH), which is in turn owned by international brewers Carlsberg and Scottish & Newcastle.
Scottish & Newcastle and Carlsberg said today that their Eastern European joint venture Baltic Beverage Holdings had seen sales volumes lift 14% in the first quarter of the year, compared to the same ...
Carlsberg has appointed a managing director for its Chinese operations....
Carlsberg has increased its ownership in Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia Berhad from 49.66% to 51%. The investment amounts to approximately US$6m....
Baltika has bought into a Siberian brewer....
Carlsberg Sverige is looking to introduce a lemon-flavoured beer to the Swedish market....
Carlsberg cannot compete with some of the larger global brewers when it comes to earnings, according to the Danish company's CEO....
Carlsberg is looking to invest BGL20m (US$13.2m) in upgrading one of its breweries in Bulgaria....
Shareholders of Baltika Brewery have approved a rise in 2004 dividends....
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Concha y Toro's Q2 by region, brand - Focus
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- Beam Suntory's Bowmore 10 Year Old - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review