LATVIA: Aldaris to produce Baltika brands
Latvia's biggest brewer Aldaris is to produce two brands belonging to the leading Russian brewer Baltika, after the two brewers agreed a deal announced yesterday. Aldaris will begin production of the Baltika brands in May. The Latvian brewer will have the exclusive right to sell the two brands in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia, and will also be the sole distributor of other Baltika brands in Latvia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned