USA: Alcoholic Beverage Trade Site Beefs Up Content
eSkye.com, a business-to-business virtual marketplace for the beverage industry, announced today it has signed an agreement with M. Shanken Communications, Inc., publisher of a broad portfolio of industry and lifestyle publications including Wine Spectator, Food Arts, Impact, and MarketWatch. This alliance will bring M. Shanken Communications' editorial content directly to eSkye.com's growing base of users.Under the terms of the alliance, M. Shanken Communications' Wine Spectator database - one of the most comprehensive wine database in existence - will be made available to eSkye.com users. This feature will enable those retailers purchasing beverage alcohol through the eSkye.com system to make more informed and educated selections. In addition to providing access to the robust database, the eSkye.com site will feature editorial content from M. Shanken Communications' publications as well as links to those associated sites. "eSkye.com is a complete solution for the beverage alcohol industry," said J. Smoke Wallin, founder and CEO of eSkye.com. "Our mission is not only to create the industry's definitive virtual marketplace, but also its most valuable and comprehensive information exchange. Marvin R. Shanken has clearly established himself as the leader in bringing valuable information to this community. We are thrilled to be allied with this icon of the industry."Shanken said, "We think that eSkye.com has created a most exciting B2B service for the beverage alcohol industry. No doubt, with our content, eSkye.com is now able to offer its customers a more complete and comprehensive online service."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- A snapshot of the UK spirits market - Focus
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends