DENMARK: Albani net profits up
Danish brewery Albani Bryggerierne has recorded a net profit after minority interests of 20m Danish crowns (US$2.4m) for the year, up from a break-even result in 2000.
The company's pre-tax profit for 2001 totalled 25m crowns versus a pre-tax loss of 4.7 mln crowns for 2000.
But turnover for the period fell to 495.7 mln crowns from 657.4 mln crowns.
The brewer said it expects to report a pre-tax profit of between 5.0m crowns and 15 crowns for 2002.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory