TRAVEL RETAIL: Alain Maingreaud becomes TFWA MD
The Tax Free World Association has confirmed the appointment of a managing director.
The travel retail industry body, whose CEO, Olivier Charriaud, stepped down in April, said late last week that Alain Maingreaud has become MD. Maingreaud has been the exhibitions & business development director of the association since 2007, prior to which he was commercial director.
Reporting to TFWA's president, Erik Juul-Mortensen, Maingreaud will assume responsibility for the day-to-day management of the association and for the leadership of the executive team in the development of TFWA and its activities. He assumed the position at the beginning of this month.
“Alain is held in high regard by the board and management committee, by the many business partners associated with our events, and by the staff,” said Juul-Mortensen. “We look forward to working with Alain in his new position and to continuing to develop and deliver successful events for the global duty free and travel retail industry.’’
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits