TRAVEL RETAIL: Alain Maingreaud becomes TFWA MD
The Tax Free World Association has confirmed the appointment of a managing director.
The travel retail industry body, whose CEO, Olivier Charriaud, stepped down in April, said late last week that Alain Maingreaud has become MD. Maingreaud has been the exhibitions & business development director of the association since 2007, prior to which he was commercial director.
Reporting to TFWA's president, Erik Juul-Mortensen, Maingreaud will assume responsibility for the day-to-day management of the association and for the leadership of the executive team in the development of TFWA and its activities. He assumed the position at the beginning of this month.
“Alain is held in high regard by the board and management committee, by the many business partners associated with our events, and by the staff,” said Juul-Mortensen. “We look forward to working with Alain in his new position and to continuing to develop and deliver successful events for the global duty free and travel retail industry.’’
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018