UK: Alain Grignon launches ‘Pretty Gorgeous’ wine
Alain Grignon Wines has unveiled the first of its new branded wine range for the UK off-trade.
The rosé, called 'PG', or Pretty Gorgeous, was made by winemaker Xavier Roger, with the 85% Cinsault and 15% Muscat Petit Grains grapes sourced from the Bassin de Thau region of the Languedoc.
"We are convinced our target market is going to love this wine," said UK sales manager Peter Crameri. "All the cues are there to move this bottle off the shelf."
Pretty Gorgeous has an RRP of GBP5.99 (US$9.18) per bottle.
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Can Absolut's US Headache be Soothed by Elyx?
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- Diageo opens Guinness Brewhouse No 4 in Dublin
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l